Tuesday 1 July 2014

I'll be back!!

Hello fellow Guru followers!!

You may have noticed that I've been a bit quiet of late and there is good reason for this.

Fear not, the blog is not closing!

Like most fans of motorsport, I have a job and life away from writing this lovely blog which at the moment is really a hobby whilst I work hard to earn a living.

Unfortunately, Work has kept me very busy and I've not had a lot of time to sit down and write about the various motorsport encounters of late, however with the summer break now upon us for both the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship and the FIA World Touring Car Championship, this will allow me to catch up.

An interesting development to add is that I will also be writing for the motorsport website www.TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk where I will be submitting reports on the FIA World Rallycross Championship, a series that is fast becoming one of my favourites.

So, stay patient Guru fans and keep an eye out in the coming weeks for my repprts on the BTCC encounters from Oulton Park and Croft as well as the WTCC races from Spa.

All the best,

Phil!

No comments:

Post a Comment