Saturday 27 April 2013

AGH Images...

Hello fellow blog followers.

This may sound cheesy, but I have been asked to do something by my stepson Aaron and I feel this is a good cause.

On his 18th birthday this year we gave him an expensive camera as a birthday present. This was due to his enormous interest in Photography which began after his first trip to a BTCC event in October 2010.

Since then Aaron has taken many Photo's from BTCC Events in 2011 and 2012. Recently he has also begun taking pictures of the wildlife and landscape of our home on Billing Aquadrome and taking pictures of a local band performing in Bedford.

Aaron is hoping to make a business from this and both Nik and myself are supporting this 100%. The passion he has for Photography is amazing. It reminds me of the passion I have for Motorsport and the passion Nik has for Bon Jovi/Meatloaf...

All I am asking is for you all to take a look at his Facebook Page. If you search for AGH Images on Facebook you will find him.

Once again I thank you myself for reading my blog and I have further posts planned.

www.facebook.com/aghimages

Cheers

Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment